četrtek, 10. oktober 2013

Roza Oktober

Prav lep je današnji dan za malo ustvarjanja, tokrat je nastal tale tagec:


Prijavljam ga v naslednje izzive:

- Live & Love crafts - challenge 16# use Pink
- The Abc challenges W for words

Upam, da pridem kmalu do fotoaparata, ker opažam da slikanje z mobitelom vzame čar marsikateremu izdelku.

Today is beautiful day for crafting so i have made this tag.
I'm entering this tag into the following challenges:

- Live & Love crafts - challenge 16# use Pink
- The Abc challenges W for words

I hope i'll get my camera soon, because making photos with my phone takes all the magic from my artwork.

2 komentarja:

  1. A beautiful tag and beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you will join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala vam za vaše čudovite komentarje.
Thank you for all your wonderful comments.